Applications for JCAT (Joint Centralized Admission Test) will be submitted as:
- Visit the official web portal of KEMU to apply for JCAT. Link: http://jcat.kemu.edu.pk/
- Register your account. Select MD, MS, or MDS Speciality. (Note: In previous tests MD.MS papers were the same.)
- After registering check your email for a verification link or code. Click the link and enter the code to verify it.
- After verification, an email containing the password will be sent to your email. Check the email and Log in to the portal.
- In step one enter details for the generation of challan. Enter the info carefully. After that print the challan and submit the fee to the nearby National Bank of Pakistan (NBP). Note the name and branch code of the bank.
- In step two you need to enter the details of challan and submit branch name, branch code, and date of submission. You need to upload a copy of paid challan also.
- After that step III will be unlocked. Fill in Basic information, address, degree details, house job details, PMDC, etc carefully.
- Upload the required documents i.e. student image, matric or equivalent, F.Sc or equivalent, MBBS / BDS or equivalent certificate images, PMDC certificate, and house job certificate. All images should be less than 500kb.
- Submit the application, print it, and submit by hand or courier at the address mentioned in the instructions given at the end. (Screenshot attached).
- They will issue your admit card online after verification. Print a colored copy of the admit card for the exam.
- See the official tutorial video: https://fb.watch/3SXdXze8NU/
Preparation: See Detailed post about preparation
- You can retake the test in order to improve your previous scores. If God forbid, you fail to improve then your previous marks will remain valid.
- There is no negative marking.
- They ask for permanent PMDC / PMC. If your PMDC / PMC is expired, submit an application for the renewal of PMDC / PMC.
- Candidates doing house job are not eligible to apply.
|Subscribe to WhatsApp Broadcast|
|If you want to receive the latest updates on WhatsApp; then send us your number at +923042397393. We will add to our broadcast list. Don’t worry we will send one to two messages on daily basis.|