Punjab Health Facility Management Company (PHFMC) is presently managing Basic Health Units (BHUs), Zila Council Dispensaries
(ZCDs), Rural Health Centers (RHCs) in fourteen districts (Rahim Yar Khan, Dera Ghazi Khan, Rajanpur, Vehari, Lodhran, Sahiwal, Pakpattan, Kasur, Lahore, Faisalabad, Toba Tek Singh, Hafizabad, Mianwali & Chakwal) of Punjab. PHFMC is also managing THQ
Hospitals in District Lahore. The Mobile Health Units (MHUs) are also monitored and supervised by PHFMC under the supervision of Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department.
Applying for the Job:
There are two ways for applications i.e. online and manual.
There is a simple application form, which you need to fill and submit in the respective district office along with relevant documents. The form and checklist of the documents is given in this link
- You need to visit this link: https://hrmis.pshealth.punjab.gov.pk/job/account
- Make an account. Your credentials will be sent through email and SMS.
- After completing the account, upload the relevant documents. And apply for the relevant jobs.
- For MO/WMO: https://hrmis.pshealth.punjab.gov.pk/job/preferences/2404
- For APMO: https://hrmis.pshealth.punjab.gov.pk/job/preferences/21
- (Important: There is an error on their website that uploaded documents disappear once you refresh the website. I am writing this line on 27th April 2020 at 5:56 pm)