January 2021 Induction
Portal was open from 09:00 am on 13-01-2021 to 20-01-2021 till 11:00 pm.
- Website for application: http://prp.phf.gop.pk/
- Policy to be followed: New Policy was announced on 23rd Dec. and for House job marks policy was announced on 12th Jan. 2021 (Check policy documents).
- Seat distribution announced before/during the induction: Click Here
- Grievance Meetings: 27th Jan. 2021 to 29th Jan. 2021 at KEMU Lahore. Major Issue in these Grievance Meetings was ‘Research Papers of W-Category’ (Read details on a separate blog post)
- Provisional List uploaded on 11th Feb. 2021.
- Grievance Meeting after provisional list: On 15-02-2021 (09 AM-11 AM) at KEMU, Lahore
- The first Merit List was displayed on 18th Feb. 2021. See the lists on UPMED. Consent to be given by 20th Feb., 11:50 pm.
- The second Merit list was displayed on 23rd Feb. 2021. See the lists on UPMED. Consent to be given by 24th Feb., 11:50 pm.
- The third Merit list was displayed on 25th Feb. 2021. See the lists on UPMED. Consent to be given by 27th Feb., 1:50 pm
- Joining in respective hospital/institute w.e.f. 01-03-2021 (Monday) 08AM to 03-03-2021 (Wednesday) 02 PM.
- See a single compiled list of all three lists. (Click here)
September / October 2020 Induction
- Applications were uploaded from 1st Sept. 2020, 9:00 am to 8th Sept. 2020 at 11:00 pm on the new website. Link: http://prp.phf.gop.pk/.
- The old policy was implemented.
- Challan of 1000 was to be submitted in Bank of Punjab after submission of the application and then upload to the portal.
- User Manual: http://prp.phf.gop.pk/docs/User-Manual-PRP.pdf
- See the tutorial on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3t1VcaVNts&t=1s
Dec. 19 – Jan. 2020 Induction
- Applications started on 17th Jan. 2020 and closed on 23rd Jan. 2020.
- Grievance committee meetings were held on Monday (3rd February 2020), Tuesday (4th February 2020) and Thursday (6th February, 2020) at KEMU from 9:00am to 11:00am.
- On 7th Feb. 2020, many candidates reported that, 5 marks for attempt have been deducted from their aggregate. Many of them lodged the complaint. Helpline officials told them that there is a change in policy this time and that the new policy will be updated on official website.
- On 8th Feb. 2020, they updated this message on their official website: “As per the directions from Specialized Healthcare and Medical Education department, No marks will be awarded for attempts to any candidate. In previous inductions, 1 mark was given to each local graduate student for clearing each year of MBBS in 1st attempt and 1.66 marks was given to each foreign graduate student for clearing each NEB paper in 1st attempt.”
- On 8th Feb. 2020, they updated aggregate lists. These aggregate lists were displayed for the purpose of verification i.e. every candidate can check his/her aggregate and report the matter in case of any issue.
- These lists only showed the aggregate of each candidate. These were not final merit lists.
- These aggregate marks were out of 92.5 (not 100) i.e. 5 marks for the attempt and 2.5 for parent institute were excluded.
- The first list was announced on 17th Feb. 2020. This time lists were open and results of quota seats were also announced along with open merit seats. The grievance committee was again held on 19th Feb. 2020.
- The second List was announced on 21st Feb. 2020. Grievance committee to be held on 24th Feb. 2020.
|1st Merit List Statistics (Punjab)|
|2nd Merit List Statistics (Punjab)|
|1st and 2nd Merit List (Quota)|
|See the CIP Dashboard for comparative statistics|
June / July 2019 Induction
Applications started on 5th July 2019 at 10:00 am. The last date for applications was 17th July 2019. The grievance committee was held on 26th, 27th, and 29th July 2019 at KEMU Lahore. 2nd grievance committee was held on 6th and 7th August 2019. The first, second and third merit lists were announced on 20th August, 26th August and 2nd September 2019 respectively.
- Check Open Merit Lowest Merits
- 2 % Quota List for foreigners and Other Provinces (Announced on 22nd Oct 2019)
- Quota list (Announced on 27th Dec. 2019)
March 2019 Induction
From 21st March 2019, 9:00 am to 27th March 2019 Midnight. This time option of attempt certificate was added.
- Check Open Merit lowest Merits
- No Quota seats in this induction
January 2019 Induction
Application forms were available from 1st Jan. 2019 to 6th Jan 2019. The Grievance meeting was held on 18th, 19th and 21st of January at KEMU Lahore.
- Check Open Merit lowest Merits
- 2 % Quota List for foreigners and Other Provinces (Announced on 21st March 2019)
- List of all candidates who were selected.
Links to the merit lists of these inductions have been disabled
|July 2018 Induction with Leftover October 2018 Induction|
|March-April 2018 Induction: Applications were received for leftover induction in March 2018, results were announced on 18th April 2018. 2nd list was displayed on 25th April 2018.|
|December 2017 Induction|
|July 2017 Induction|
|Subscribe to WhatsApp Broadcast|
|If you want to receive the latest updates on WhatsApp; then send us your number at +923042397393. We will add to our broadcast list. Don’t worry we will send one to two messages on daily basis.|