GAT General (C) /Graduate assessment test is conducted by NTS (National Testing Service) for admissions in M.Phil. programmes of King Edward Medical University , Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto Medical University Islamabad and different programmes of Dow University Karachi.
- It is conducted five to six times a year.
- Passing percentage is 50 %
- It is valid for two years.
- You can retake the test in order to improve the marks. In case you fail to improve, your previous scores remain valid.
Preparation: See details about preparation here
|Test Date||Announcement Date||Last Date of Submission of Registration Form|
|Sunday, January 19, 2020||Monday, December 23, 2019||Monday, January 6, 2020|
|Sunday, 15 March 2020||Monday, 17 February 2020||Monday, 2 March 2020|
|Sunday, 17 May 2020||Monday, 20 April 2020||Monday, 4 May 2020|
|Sunday, 19 July 2020||Monday, 22 June 2020||Monday, 6 July 2020|
|Sunday, 20 September 2020||Monday, 24 August 2020||Monday, 7 September 2020|
|Sunday, 15 November 2020||Friday, 23 October 2020||Monday, 2 November 2020|
- Link: https://datacell.nts.org.pk/
- If you are a new candidate: Read this
i. How to Register: http://datacell.nts.org.pk/HowToRegister
ii. How to Apply: http://datacell.nts.org.pk/HowToApply
|If you want to receive the latest updates on Whatsapp; then send us your number at +923042397393. We will add to our broadcast list. Don’t worry we will send one to two messages on daily basis.|