Once you are done with your house Job, you will apply for registration as Medical Practitioner and after getting the registration, you can practice on your own, apply for different jobs etc.
You need to follow these steps:
1- Go to the official website of PMDC and click the Forms section. [Link: Forms]
- For MBBS: “PM&DC Form-1A(Medical) (Full Registration on the register of Medical Practitioner after House Job)”. Or click here to directly download the form.
- For BDS: “PM&DC Form-1A(Dental) (Full Registration on the register of Medical Practitioner after House Job)”. Or click here to directly download the form.
2- The fee schedule is always given on the form. Bank draft in the name of “Pakistan Medical and Dental Council” is mandatory.
- Original PMDC House Job Certificate
- MBBS / BDS Degree (If you will submit the copy of degree with this application then your registration validation will be for three years. However, if you don’t have your degree yet, you can still submit with the provisional certificate and in this case, your registration validation will be for one year.
- Copy of House Job Certificate attested by Medical Superintendent of PMDC approved hospital, where house job was done.
- Three Photographs (One attested on the front side, and others on the back with white background and both ears visible.)
- CNIC Copy (Passport in case of Foreign National)
- Required Fee Slip / Draft
- University / PMDC Exam result taken after a structured house job (If applicable).
- Get your form signed by the Principal.
- Get your documents attested by the Principal, Professor, Associate or Assistant Professors (Authorized by PMDC for attestation)
Send the form to PMDC:
- You can send through your college admin/student section.
- You can send yourself by courier. Keep the receipt of the courier safe. In case your certificate is late, you will have the proof that you dispatched the documents on a particular date.
- Submit in the regional offices [Link: Reginal Offices]
- If you can directly visit the PMDC Islamabad office, visit it before 11 am and submit your documents at the counter. They will issue your certificate on the same day. (It will not possible in Corona Pandemic)
|If you want to receive the latest updates on Whatsapp; then send us your number at +923042397393. We will add to our broadcast list. Don’t worry we will send one to two messages on daily basis.|