Once you graduate from the PMDC recognized institute of Pakistan, you need to register with the PMDC (Pakistan Medical and Dental Council) Islamabad in order to start your house job. You need to follow these steps:
1- Go to the official website of PMDC and click the Forms section. [Link: Forms]
- For MBBS: “PM&DC Form-1(Medical) (Provisional Registration on the register of Medical practitioner (Part-B)”. Or click here to directly download the form.
- For BDS: “PM&DC Form-1(Dental) (Provisional Registration on the register of Dental practitioner (Part-B)”. Or click here to directly download the form.
2- If you don’t know your PMDC Students Registration No. ask from your college student section.
3- The fee schedule is always given on the form. Bank draft in the name of “Pakistan Medical and Dental Council” is mandatory.
- Provisional Certificate issued by your institute
- Transcripts / DMCs of your professional examinations
- F.Sc Certificate / Equivalence Certificate
- Matric Certificate
- Student Registration Form issued by PMDC.
- Three Photographs (One attested on the front side, and others on the back with white background and both ears visible.
- CNIC Copy (Passport in case of Foreign National)
- Required Fee Slip / Draft
- Get your form signed by the Principal.
- Get your documents attested by the Principal, Professor, Associate or Assistant Professors (Authorized by PMDC for attestation)
Send the form to PMDC:
- You can send through your college admin/student section.
- You can send yourself by courier. Keep the receipt of the courier safe. In case your certificate is late, you will have the proof that you dispatched the documents on a particular date.
- Submit in the regional offices [Link: Reginal Offices]
- If you can directly visit the PMDC Islamabad office, visit it before 11 am and submit your documents at the counter. They will issue your certificate on the same day. (It will not possible in Corona Pandemic)
With this house job PMDC Certificate, you can only apply for house job in different hospitals. You are not eligible for individual practice / private practice.
|If you want to receive the latest updates on Whatsapp; then send us your number at +923042397393. We will add to our broadcast list. Don’t worry we will send one to two messages on daily basis.|