Most frequently asked question is “How to Get extraordinary Leave”
Few important points:
- There is no time limit of service for EOL; you can take it anytime.
- In EOL, your service is not counted during the training.
- But in the deputation, while doing training, your service is also counted.
As per leave rules in all provinces of Pakistan i.e. Punjab, KPK, Sindh, Balochistan, and Aj&K:
|“Extraordinary leave (without pay) may be granted on any ground up to a maximum period of five years at a time, provided that the civil servant to whom such leave is granted, has been in continuous service for a period of not less than ten years, AND In case a civil servant has not completed ten years of continuous service extraordinary leave without pay for a maximum period of two years may be granted at the discretion of the head of his office.”|
EOL For Postgraduate Training:
If you are a regular Govt. servant and you are doing postgraduate training or going to start PG training; you can apply for EOL anytime irrespective of the length of service. Initially, you will be awarded two years leave and will be extended further.
Follow these simple steps:
- Write an application to secretary health for EOL and get it forwarded from respective CEO / Head of Institute and submit it in the secretariat. (Note: In case you CEO or Head of Institute does not sign the application, don’t worry, you can directly submit in the Secretariat)
- Documents needed:
- Copy of appointment letter/admission letter by your hospitals (MS-MD-MDS-FCPS-M.Phil.-Diploma)
- Your regular posting orders
- Affidavit; That you will join the service after availing EOL. You can get the template from secretary/CEO Office (May be different in each province)
- CPSP RTMC or University Registration (If you are already doing residency)
EOL if for other purposes:
You can avail EOL for any reason by following steps:
- Write an application to the Secretary and get it forwarded from Head of your Institute / CEO.
- Get leave account letter from account office.
- Attach supporting documents (if any)
- Deputation Rules
- Leave Rules Punjab Province
- Leave Rules KPK Province
- Leave Rules Sindh Province
- Leave Rules Balochistan Province
- Leave Rules AJ& K
To see the comparative statistics of all inductions: See CIP Dashboard: Link: https://www.upmed.net/cip-dashboard-for-comparative-statistics/
|If you want to receive the latest updates on Whatsapp; then send us your number at +923042397393. We will add to our broadcast list. Don’t worry we will send one to two messages on daily basis.|