The grievance committee is the committee formed during the induction process of Punjab residency program (Central Induction); after the initial scrutiny of the applications and documents.
Purpose: The purpose of this committee is to resolve the issues of candidates who were rejected or faced some kind of error during the initial scrutiny of applications and documents.
Members: It usually consists of 3 to 5 people including members from specialized Healthcare department and PITB (Punjab Information Technology Board)
- When initial scrutiny of the applications has been done and some students receive rejection emails then the grievance committee is announced on the official website of Punjab Residency Program https://prp.punjab.gov.pk/ and through individual emails.
- Deadlines of committee and time schedule are also announced and candidates receive email accordingly.
- The venue is usually King Edward Medical University near VC office.
Who can appear: Every candidate who received rejection email must attend the committee. Important: Physical presence of the candidate is mandatory (Even if candidates is from a foreign country, he/she will also appear physically)
How to attend the committee:
- Reach at the venue in the given time and ask the officials there to enter your name.
- They will enter your name in a list.
- All candidates appear one by one according to the list i.e first-come, first attend basis.
- Sometimes they email the students about a particular date. Consider that also.
- The grievance committee solves almost all the issues except few i.e. changing preferences, extending experience, etc.
- Always take relevant proper supporting documents with you.
- After the grievance committee; candidates receive acceptance mail or notifications. If anyone still gets the rejection mail; that is the dead-end for him/her. He /she will apply in the next induction.
Note: The grievance committee is different from the hardship committee, which solves the issues of selected candidates/residents, who are performing their duties etc. (See details of hardship committee)
To see the comparative statistics of all inductions: See CIP Dashboard: Link: https://www.upmed.net/cip-dashboard-for-comparative-statistics/
|If you want to receive the latest updates on Whatsapp; then send us your number at +923042397393. We will add to our broadcast list. Don’t worry we will send one to two messages on daily basis.|