Important: As per my resources, Timeline of 2020 has not been updated yet and nothing is confirmed on their official website also. If I am wrong please correct me at this whatsapp
Timeline of 2019:
- Advertisement: 9th June 2019
- Test: 23rd August 2019
I have written this after consulting with a respected colleague in Agha Khan.
Usually, it is a 150 MCQ test. 50 from English and 100 from medical specialties. The major portion comes from Medicine around 40-50%. Rest of the MCQs come from Surgery, Pediatrics and Gynae & Obs.
Books to follow:
Usually, the following books are followed
- Swanson’s Family Medicine
- Master the Boards Step II or USMLE Step II CK
- Davidson (You need not do it if you have done Swanson and master the boards.
Interviews and Merit:
- Candidates who are among the top 200 in the test are called for the interview
- Merit depends on interview marks, test marks, and MBBS Marks/attempts.
- They don’t have BDS internships
- If you are already doing house job in another institute, you can also apply in Agha Khan. You will do a one-year complete internship there.
Links to follow:
- Official website of Medical education: https://www.aku.edu/mcpk/pgme/Pages/home.aspx You can see timelines and apply online once these are announced.
- Our Job section: https://upmed.net/medical-jobs/ and see the jobs section on a regular basis
|If you want to receive the latest updates on Whatsapp; then send us your number at +923042397393. We will add to our broadcast list. Don’t worry we will send one to two messages on daily basis.|