Timeline of 2020:
- Advertisement: 12th July 2020
- Last date to apply: 7th August 2020
I have written this after consulting with a respected colleague in Agha Khan.
Usually, it is a 150 MCQ test. 50 from English and 100 from medical specialties. The major portion comes from Medicine around 40-50%. Rest of the MCQs come from Surgery, Pediatrics and Gynae & Obs.
Books to follow:
Usually, the following books are followed
- Swanson’s Family Medicine
- Master the Boards Step II or USMLE Step II CK
- Davidson (You need not do it if you have done Swanson and master the boards.
Interviews and Merit:
- Candidates who are among the top 200 in the test are called for the interview
- Merit depends on interview marks, test marks, and MBBS Marks/attempts.
Stipend: Last year it was 33.5K-50K
- They don’t have BDS internships
- If you are already doing house job in another institute, you can also apply in Agha Khan. You will do a one-year complete internship there.
Links to follow: