Here are a few simple steps:
- Visit the official website of Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC), Link: http://www.ppsc.gop.pk/
- Use a Laptop or Computer
- Download the Challan Form from the main page of the PPSC Website, or click on this link to directly download the challan form.
- Submit the fee i.e. 600 rupees in any Branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury before the Closing Date of receipt of applications.
- Receipt Number will be mentioned in the Online Application Form of the Candidates.
- Original Receipt will be produced and submitted at the time of Interview/ viva-voce failing which Candidates will not be allowed to appear in the Interview / Viva-voce. Original Receipt will be retained by PPSC for the record.
- No Bank Draft or Pay Order or Cheque or any such instrument will be accepted as fee by the Commission.
- Candidates residing outside Pakistan, but having Domicile of Punjab will deposit the fee at the Pakistani Embassy of residing country in the currency of that country equivalent to the amount of Application/ Examination Fee prescribed for the post.
- Special Persons are not required to deposit application/exam/test fee.
Procedure for Submission of Online Application Form
- See video tutorial on PPSC official youtube channel: Click Here
- Applicants are required to submit “On-line Application Form” up to the Closing Date mentioned in the Advertisement. Candidates should fill the Online Form carefully in the light of the Guidelines and Instructions mentioned in the Advertisement for the said post. Editing options, to correct any data will be available to the candidates till the Closing Date of submission of Online Application Form. The candidates are advised to submit only their personal valid E-mail address and personal mobile number at the time of submission of their online application.
- Editing the Date of Birth on or before the closing date is available to the candidates. Candidates may correct/edit their date of birth on or before the closing date if so desired.
- In case any application is rejected due to any reason, representation, if any, shall be addressed to the “Secretary, Punjab Public Service Commission”, LDA Plaza, Edgerton Road, Near Aiwan-e-Iqbal, Lahore in accordance with the instructions provided in the Rejection letter/Advertisement(s) for the post.
- During application, if some information is entered wrong, and the candidate wants to change it, a written application shall be addressed to the “Secretary, Punjab Public Service Commission”, LDA Plaza, Edgerton Road, Near Aiwan-e-Iqbal, Lahore for the changes.
- In case the Candidate is a Government Servant, a Departmental Permission Certificate (Form available on Punjab Public Service Commission’s Website www.ppsc.gop.pk or Click here to directly download) duly signed and stamped by the Competent Authority of the concerned Department is required to be produced at the time of interview.
- A married female candidate may opt for the district of domicile of her husband provided that she has surrendered her previous Domicile Certificate and in such case she will produce Domicile Certificate of her husband along with proof of her marriage. Provided further that her previous Domicile Certificate will be considered to have been cancelled for any future claim of domicile by the said candidate. Candidates from Azad Jammu & Kashmir who are permanent residents of Azad Jammu & Kashmir but are also domiciled in the Punjab will be considered on the basis of domicile of concerned district of the Punjab.
- Procedure for Intimation of Interview Date, Time and Place to Candidates: Where Interview is Conducted without Written Test. Within two days after the Closing Date of receipt of applications and after decision regarding holding of Interviews; either before scrutiny; or after scrutiny of applications; or short listing of the candidates on the basis of academic record only, candidates are issued instructions through Website, E-Mail and SMS .
- If any candidate fails to receive the information for any reason and in emergency circumstances, he/she may contact Secretary, PPSC on Ph# 99202761-62 for the redressal of his/her grievances.
- If you have lost your application number, you may find it by using following link on PPSC website:- Click here. Open this link and supply your CNIC and click on “Find Application Number” Button. Your application number along with all posts you have applied in PPSC will be displayed in the form of a table. You may pick your required number here.
- If a candidate changes his/her Mobile Number already fed in his/her On-line application, he/she shall send a signed application through mail along with a copy of Original and Valid CNIC, new mobile number, application number and the post applied for. The application should be addressed to Secretary, PPSC. The Commission will not be responsible for ensuring any intimation to the candidate in case of a changed mobile number without intimation to the PPSC.
- Number of Chances: For all posts to be filled through written tests, followed by interview or interview alone, the number of chances shall be restricted to 03, in case the candidate who fails in written tests/interview thrice for a specific posts.
- Medical Certificate issued by the Medical Superintendent of concerned District Head Quarters Hospital or Services Hospital, Lahore shall be acceptable under the Regulations/Policy Decisions. However, Medical Fitness Certificate issued within three (3) months prior to the Closing Date of the Advertisement for the post shall be acceptable.
- Counting of Experience: For the purpose of counting of experience of the candidates, the following
criteria will be applied:-
a. Experience required for determination of eligibility for the post, a candidate shall have to produce documentary evidence in support of his/her claim.
b. Experience of Government service shall only be accepted if the certificate is issued by the concerned Appointing Authority/Person authorized to do so. Click Here to see the specimen Experience Letter specific for PPSC.
c. In case, a candidate claims experience of private firm / entity, he / she must bring proof at the time of interview that the firm / entity is registered with SECP, Registrar of Firms or any other Regulatory Authority, failing which his / her application shall be rejected.
d. House job experience in a Public Sector or recognized medical institution in Private Sector shall be counted as practical experience.
e. Experience of residency in F.C.P.S/M.S./F.R.C.S./M.D. or during studies abroad such as Diplomat of American Board/Fellowship shall be considered as experience in the line only.
f. Only that particular/professional experience shall be considered which has been acquired in the relevant area while working in Public Sector or recognized institutions in the Private Sector.
g. Experience certificate in respect of Contract, Current Charge, Acting Charge and Adhoc Appointment, issued by the Appointing Authority under the rules, shall be accepted.
- Research Papers: Following will be ensured:-
a. A candidate shall be required to submit two copies of published research papers, along with recognition list of foreign journals enlisted by Higher Education Commission, within three days after the Closing Date of applications, where so required.
b. Research papers which have been published in a journal enlisted by Higher Education Commission (HEC) or in a journal of HEC recognized foreign university shall be accepted without further evaluation.
c. The Commission shall not accept research papers of a candidate which have been published in any journal after the Closing Date for receipt of applications for the advertised post.
d. Review articles, case-studies, translations, briefs, presentations in conferences etc. shall not be admissible as professional research papers.
e. If a condition in the Rules/ Advertisement is laid down that the research papers have to be written as Principal Author then only the first name in the list of authors of research papers shall be considered as the Principal Author.
- These guidelines have been taken from the instructions given on official website of PPSC. Click here to read.
|If you want to receive the latest updates on Whatsapp; then send us your number at +923042397393. We will add to our broadcast list. Don’t worry we will send one to two messages on daily basis.|