Once your PMDC Licence expires you need to renew this. As per the latest information, it will be renewed for two years.
- Visit PMDC Official Website and download PMDC Form-II or download directly from here.
- Download form “Request for Retention of Name on the Register”
Documents: Following documents are required:
- Original PMDC
- MBBS/BDS Degree
- Three photographs with white background and both ears clearly visible.
- Required Fee slip
- For foreign nationals Purpose letter from their concerned institutes.
- The updated fee schedule is always given on Page II of the form.
- You can submit an urgent fee if you want it within three working days. Due to Corona Pandemic, this can be delayed.
- You will have to submit a Late fee if there is a gap between the expiry of your last PMDC and your renewal application.
- You need to attest your documents from the head of the institute, Principal, Medical superintendent of DHQs and above, Professors, Associate and Assistant Professors that are accredited for PMDC signatures.
In Case of Loss / Misplacement of PMDC License:
If you lose your PMDC Certificate then you have to provide an affidavit along with the application. The updated affidavit is always provided on Page II of the form.
Change of the name after marriage:
If you want to change the name after marriage; then you have to provide an affidavit along with the application. The updated affidavit is always provided at Page II of the form. You will also submit Nikah Nama / Govt. Notification along with your affidavit.
Where to Submit:
- You can courier your application. Keep the courier receipt safe. (It will be used as proof, that you have sent your PMC License for extension/renewal. )
- Submit in the PMC Head office in Islamabad or regional centers.
- The updated list of PMDC Offices is given on the official website. Click Here
- Important: If you can directly visit the PMC Islamabad office, visit it before 11 am and submit your documents at the counter. They will issue your certificate on the same day. (It is not valid during Corona Pandemic)
|If you want to receive the latest updates on Whatsapp; then send us your number at +923042397393. We will add to our broadcast list. Don’t worry we will send one to two messages on daily basis.|