RTMC (Research and Training Monitoring Cell) was created in 1991 with the primary objective of registered and monitored training of the postgraduate candidates of various specialties, working in different parts of Pakistan and abroad.
Who will submit RTMC:
Candidates who have been selected for training and they have been balloted ward and Supervisor. RTMC can not filled before induction/training
Dates For submission for New Trainees
- It is submitted two times a year up-to i.e. 31st of January and 31st of July.
- Dates may be extended in some cases but for 7 to 10 days and CPSP notifies it on its official website.
- Dates for January 2021 induction has been extended up to 15th Feb. 2021, till 4:00 pm. See Notice
Contact RTMC Section
- RTMC Email Account CPSP: [email protected]
- Tel: 021 – 99266446 to 99266449 ,021 – 99266400 to 99266410, Ext. 324
How to Submit
- Visit https://cpsp.edu.pk/rtmc and Click FCPS II Training Registration Form (For new Trainees).
- This will lead you to link: http://184.108.40.206/onlinereg/rtmc-reg/preform.php?prog=fcps
Step-1 (Fill in details)
- Select Nationality
- Then FCPS-I Status whether passed or exempted.
- Enter the Enrollment Number.
- Confirm your email address and submit.
- A verification code will be sent to your confirmed email address.
- Enter the verification code to go on the application form.
- You will be asked the basic information.
- In the term section; enter the term in which you passed FCPS-I.
- Select your institute, Group, Department, and Supervisor Name. (Click here to read about groups)
- Enter the Joining date.
- In the end, select the payment method and hit submit button.
- A pdf version of your form will be generated and sent to your email address.
- Submit the fee of 3000. (Fee can also be deposited online) (For online fee submission, you need to use firefox browser).
Important: In that pdf supervisor’s consent page is given. Get it signed from supervisor and head of your institution also.
- Scanned copy of the form after your signature and signatures of supervisor and head of the institution with stamps.
- Scan copy of Paid Challan/ Pay Order/ Demand Draft.
- One recent color photograph with a clear identity and attested from the front.
- Attested scan copy of valid PMDC registration certificate.
- Attested scan copy of FCPS part 1 result/exemption letter.
- Attested copy of appointment/placement order issued by institution’s administration department.
- Attested copy of the letter of joining from the department.
- Attested Scan copy of the MBBS/BDS degree.
- If there is any change in particulars please attach your written application.
- Details required:
No. of trainee registered with the proposed supervisor
No. of beds in the relevant unit
Faculty members in the unit, duly verified by the head of the institute
- Before proceeding step-2 ensure that you have converted your all documents in PDF version and paid your fee.
- Enter your form Number and verification code. (Form number is given at right upper corner of the pdf; you received earlier).
- Upload all required documents in PDF format and submit.
- After submission of Step-II, you will receive an email containing link for eportal/elog, username and password. Keep checking that portal, cpsp will communicate through this portal or emails. Any kind of objection will be notified on this portal.
Note: This application is valid for 4 months only. If rejected/ unaccepted it has to be resubmitted with registration fees.
Medicine and Surgery & Allied Groups:
While submitting RTMC in Surgery and Medicine, you need to select group A or B. Each group has a different set of specialties.
- If you are applying in two years, General Medicine or Surgery residency then choose it wisely, because, after two years of General residency, you will proceed in subspecialties of the group in which you selected either A or B.
- If you are directly applying in subspeciality, select the concerned group. If you ever make a mood to change the subspeciality, you can move to the specialty of the concerned group only.
Medicine and Allied Groups:
- Medical Oncology
- Gastroenterology (There was a recent notification of CPSP that it would be among supra-specialty from July 2020) See Notification at this link.
Surgery and Allied Groups:
- Orthopedic / Trauma
- Plastic Surgery
- Cardiovascular Surgery
- Orthopedics / Trauma
- Pediatric Surgery
- Thoracic Surgery
|Subscribe to Whatsapp Broadcast|
|If you want to receive the latest updates on Whatsapp; then send us your number at +923042397393. We will add to our broadcast list. Don’t worry we will send one to two messages on daily basis.|