Document Required: There should be at least two sets of attested documents. Take the original with you as well.
- Matriculation / O-Level
- F.Sc / A-Levels
- MBBS / BDS Professional Exam Detailed Marks Certificates (DMCs)
- Attempt certificate
- Degree / Provisional Certificate
- House Job Certificate
- PMC Certificate
- Experience Certificates (If you have worked after house job. Especially the certificates you uploaded on PRP Portal)
- FCPS Congratulation Letter / JCAT Result Notice
- CNIC / Passport
- Passport size pictures (4)
- Any other document which you uploaded in PRP Portal (Fee Challan is not required)
You need to report in the admin block of the hospital/institute and get the joining report signed by the concerned department/supervisor.
Get a copy of the printed copy of selection orders (Admin will provide you).
Keep the photocopy of the joining report also.
If you need to apply for Extraordinary Leave, read this article for documentation: https://www.upmed.net/getting-extraordinary-leaves-for-all-provinces/
If you need to apply for deputation, read this article for documentation: https://www.upmed.net/what-is-deputation-and-how-to-avail-deputation/
If you are FCPS Trainee, Read the procedure of RTMC: https://www.upmed.net/how-to-submit-rtmc-after-fcps-i/
If you MD. MS. MDS Trainee, You need to fill out the respective University Registration form after submitting the fee. Your admin block will guide you about this. You can do this registration process a few days after joining
If you are already working in whatever capacity, don’t forget to start the process of relieving / charge relinquishing reports from the department or hospital where you are working.