Upmed has been restricted for members from 1st September 2021.
Why we need to do this:
- To produce relevant courses/videos, write relevant blogs/articles for our members.
- To filter the doctors who need a timely response to their queries (Within official timings).
- To filter the doctors who want guidance in specific fields/exams/job/admission.
- To focus on productivity by removing ‘nuisance’ created by some persons.
- Discount on our online bookshop, online courses, and workshops.
- For 12 months subscription: 1500 Rupees (An easy calculation: 125 rupees per month, 4.11 rupees daily).
- For 6 months subscription: 1000 Rupees (An easy calculation: 167 rupees per month, 5.55 rupees daily).
- For 3 months subscription: 600 Rupees (An easy calculation: 200 rupees per month, 6.66 rupees daily).
- If you have purchased books from our online bookshop, worth 5000 (excluding delivery charges) you can claim your membership for six months. (Website: https://shop.upmed.net/). (Note: All purchases must have been done using a single email address.)
How to become a member:
- Fill a simple form given at the end of this post, after the payment.
- Once you have filled the form, you will receive an email from us. (Don’t forget to check Junk / Spam folders).
- You will be sent a link for the creation of an account after confirmation of payment.. (Note: If you don’t receive an email for account creation, please email us at [email protected])
What if you are not satisfied with our membership services?
Hopefully, it will not happen (We are very much confident about this). But if somehow, you are not satisfied with our membership services, you can cancel at any time during the initial 3 days of membership. All your amount will be returned after deducting Rs. 150 processing/cancellation/bank charges.
What if you don’t want to become a member?
If you do not wish to become a member, there is no need to worry. You will be able to receive updates on our Whatsapp (which is free), but we will be unable to respond to your questions.
Any other questions?
- Meezan Bank Account: 02220104982453 (Dr. Junaid Rashid), Branch Code already included in account no. (0222), Township, College Road Branch Lahore.
- Easypaisa: 03334209314 (Dr. Junaid Rashid)
- JazzCash: 03042397393 (Dr. Junaid Rashid)
- Debit Card / Credit Card Transaction: Please visit this link , choose the relevant membership and click ‘Buy it Now’. Enter few details and make the transaction. (Important Note for Debit Card / Credit Card Transaction: These Transactions are managed by Dukan.Pk and we receive payments from Dukan.Pk after seven to ten days. So, in this case, if you ask for a refund it may take seven to ten days to refund your fee).