- New application forms for different categories of licenses/certifications have been uploaded on the website along with revision of fees for each category of license.
- These forms will be applicable from 20th Dec 2020 onwards, however applications will be accepted simultaneously on old forms for 01 week only till 20th Dec 2020.
- All doctors can apply for renewal of forms 3 months prior to expiry in case of full license & 01 month after expiry date without any late fee surcharge.
- After 01 month of expiry, a late fees surcharge of Rs.2000/- per month will be charged.
- A grace period of 01 month is given hereafter & this surcharge will be levied on all applications received in PMC on 15th Jan 2021 & thereafter.
- Till that time late fees surcharge will be levied as per old forms, i.e Rs.2000/- per annum.
- All doctors whose PMC registration is expired are advised to renew their licenses immediately.
- All renewal cases will be renewed for 02 years this time & thereafter these may be renewed for upto 05 years.
Note: It is pertinent to mention here that new fees have incorporated many minor separate fees which were levied previously. There will be NO separate courier fees for inland addresses , however for overseas addresses a separate courier fees will be levied.
The fee schedule is always given on the form. Bank draft in the name of “Pakistan Medical Commission” is mandatory. They have not mentioned NTN no. on their website. But on Phone Call and Email, they told (NTN=9011609-7). Screenshot of email at this link.
No need of attestations now.
You need to attest your documents from the head of the institute, Principal, Medical superintendent of DHQs and above, Professors, Associate and Assistant Professors that are accredited for PMDC/ PMC signatures.
- Please send the forms, fee and required documentation via courier to PMC address as written on the form. (You can submit by hand also: Confirmed from PMC Office telephonically.)
- License/Certificate will be returned by mail to applicants address.
- Kindly do not visit PMC office to collect your license/certificate by hand.
- Council approved the launch from March 2021 of the fully automated online application system allowing medical graduates and licensed practitioners to apply for licenses, renewals and addition of qualifications online along with online payment methodology without having to visit any PMC offices or banks etc. See Notification
- Head Office: Mauve Area, G-10/4, Islamabad, Pakistan
- General Info: +92-51-9106152-54
- Licensing: +92-51-9106160
- Reception: +92-51-9106175
- Examination: +92-51-9106171
- For General Queries, email at: [email protected]
- For Questions Regarding Licensing Application, email at: [email protected]
- For Credentials Verification within Pakistan, email at: [email protected]
- For Credentials Verification Correspondence with GMC UK and Other Regulators,ECFMG,EPIC,Data Flow, email at: [email protected]
Official Social Media Profiles
- Official Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/Pakistan-Medical-Commission-110395494160387
- Official Twitter Handle: https://twitter.com/pmc_org
|Subscribe to Whatsapp Broadcast|
|If you want to receive the latest updates on Whatsapp; then send us your number at +923042397393. We will add to our broadcast list. Don’t worry we will send one to two messages on daily basis.|