This post explains all the basic steps of PMDC Registration, certifications and licensing.
Here are the steps broken down:
- Go to the website: https://online-dev777.pmdc.pk/Account/Login
- Click on the option to enter your email ID.
- The site will prompt you to sign up by providing the following information:
- Set a password
- Enter your official name
- Provide your Father’s Name
- Input your PMDC number
- Enter your CNIC (Computerized National Identity Card) number
- Specify the CNIC issuance date
- Provide your date of birth
- Indicate your gender
- Enter your mobile number
- If you have already signed up, the site will ask you to enter your password. In case you forget your password, you can click on the “Forgot Password” link to initiate the password recovery process.
- The following applications will be given once you enter the portal
- Provisional License – Pak Graduates (For House Job)
- Provisional License – Foreign Graduates (For House Job)
- Full License with Pak Provisional License (After House Job)
- Full License – Pak National with Foreign Basic Degree (After House Job)
- Full License with Foreign Postgraduate Qualification
- Temporary License
- Renewal of Full License
- Extension of Provisional License
- Any Change in Data / License
- Registration of Postgraduate Qualification
- Faculty Registration
- Good Standing
- Accreditation of Experience
- Duplicate License
- Restoration of Deleted Basic Postgraduate Qualifications
- Attestation/Verification of License or Certificate of Good Standing
- Verification of CT Form
- Verification of Practical Experience/License or CGS(ECFMG/EPIC)
- Click the “Apply” button to initiate your application process. You’ll be presented with a list of required documents.
- Begin filling out the application form by entering your basic information.
- During the application upload document section, note that some documents may not initially be listed but could appear later in the process.
- At the end of the application, the fee details will be provided.
- Proceed to make the payment.
- After successfully submitting the fee and the application, you can access your application status at this link: https://online-dev777.pmdc.pk/Applications
- PMDC will review your application, and if there are any objections, they will be displayed on this link: https://online-dev777.pmdc.pk/Objections
|UAN (Universal Access Number)
|Registration Section (Email)
Frequently Asked Questions
|How do I send an application?
|Navigate to the “Dashboard” on the left, select the desired application, fill out the fields, attach required documents, choose payment method, and click “Submit.”
|How long does it take for an application to be approved?
|It typically takes 14 days for a decision on your application.
|What do I do if my application is not approved?
|The system will notify you; check details in “Applications History” on the left navigation bar.
|How do I pay for the application?
|Payment methods: Credit/Debit Card or Challan form.
|How do I know if my application has been successfully submitted?
|Upon clicking “Submit,” you’ll receive email confirmation and an SMS to your provided mobile number.
|What is the process to pay by bank challan?
|After filling the form, choose “Challan form” as Payment Method, print it, complete it, and pay at an MCB branch.
|How will I know if an objection has been placed on my application?
|Automatic notification via Email and SMS; details in the “Objections” tab on the left.
|What should I do if I get an objection on my application?
|Review objections, resubmit data or attachments as needed.
|What should I do if I enter incorrect information on an application by mistake?
|Edit before payment; no changes allowed after fee submission.
|How can I change my password?
|Visit “Change Password” on the left, enter current and new passwords, and click “Change.”
|Can I submit my bank challan to any other bank than MCB?
|No, only MCB branches accept the bank challan.
|Can I apply for good standing if the validity of my full license is less than 3 months?
|No, first submit a renewal application if the license validity is less than 3 months.
|How should I register if I have multiple PG qualifications?
|Register each qualification separately under the form “Application for Registration of Postgraduate, Additional or Alternative Clinical Qualification.”
|What are the requirements for Registration of Postgraduate, Additional, or Alternative Clinical Qualification if I have CPSP qualification?
|Must be in the “List of Good Standing Fellows/Members” of CPSP Pakistan.
|How early should I apply for extension of provisional license?
|Within 30 days before the expiry of the Provisional License.
|What will be the maximum duration of extension of provisional license?
|Maximum one year only.
|Under which condition will my provisional license be extended? And when will it expire?
|Extended if house job not completed, expires upon house job completion.
|When applying for a Temporary License, is it necessary to provide English translation(s) of my Postgraduate Qualification(s)?
|Yes, provide English translation(s) of Postgraduate Qualification(s).
|I am a Foreign License holder. Is it necessary to provide English translation(s) of all my required documents?
|Yes, provide English translation(s) for all required documents.
|Subscribe to Whatsapp Broadcast
|If you want to receive the latest updates on WhatsApp; then click this link to be added to our list. You will be able to see all the updates on our Whatsapp Statuses or send a Whatsapp Message to 03042397393.