This is the list of entrance exams conducted in Pakistan for admissions in M.Phil., Masters, MS/MD/MDS, FCPS, Diplomas etc. We are sorting these tests according to the provinces. Some of these tests are held in multiple cities of Pakistan also.
Tests for all Provinces:
- GAT General (C) by National Testing Service for admission in M.Phil. programmes in various institutes of Pakistan. This test is the same all over Pakistan.
- FCPS Part-I for admissions in FCPS programmes all over Pakistan.
- Joint Centralized Admission Test (JCAT) for admissions in MD | MD | MDS programmes in institutes that are under Punjab Residency Program (Central Induction Policy).
- UHS PG Admissions Entrance Test for admissions in M.Phil., Masters, and Diploma programmes in institutes that are under the supervision of University of Health Sciences Lahore.
- Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto University (SZAMBU | PIMS) Islamabad for admissions in MD | MS | MDS, and Masters programmes in SZAMBU | PIMS and Islamabad Medical and Dental College Islamabad.
Note: This article will be updated soon.
|Subscribe to Whatsapp Broadcast|
|If you want to receive the latest updates on Whatsapp; then send us your number at +923042397393. We will add to our broadcast list. Don’t worry we will send one to two messages on daily basis.|