- Total Marks: 100
- Verbal Reasoning: 45%
- Quantitative Reasoning: 35%
- Analytical Reasoning: 20%
- See Marks distribution by clicking here or see at the official website of NTS (Click here).
Major Portions: Major portions to be covered are:
- Verbal Reasoning: English: Vocabulary, Grammer and Comprehension.
- Quantitative Reasoning: Maths: Arithmetic, Geometry and Data Processing.
- Analytical Reasoning: Critical and logical thinking and writing skills.
Books and Material:
- Being a doctor, you need less than one week time for the preparation and scoring good marks.
- Being a doctor, you will be above average in English. You need to refresh the grammatical knowledge only.
- Being a doctor, you will also be good in analytical reasoning (critical and logical thinking and writing skills). You just need more practice for this section.
- For Mathematics; you need to do some basic arithmetic and geometry questions. This task needs time for 2-3 days.
- There are a lot of books which have been published for “GAT General C” but the book by Dogar publisher is a good one. It will cover all the basic concepts. You do not need to revise the complete book but the topic of basic interest. You can see and purchase the latest NTS GAT General Books at our online shop.
- Join this facebook group. This group is very much helpful for the preparation. Link: Click here
|If you want to receive the latest updates on Whatsapp; then send us your number at +923042397393. We will add to our broadcast list. Don’t worry we will send one to two messages on daily basis.|