- Total Marks: 100
- Verbal Reasoning: 45%
- Quantitative Reasoning: 35%
- Analytical Reasoning: 20%
- See Marks distribution at the official website of NTS (Click here).
Major Portions: Major portions to be covered are:
- Verbal Reasoning: English: Vocabulary, Grammer and Comprehension.
- Quantitative Reasoning: Maths: Arithmetic, Geometry and Data Processing.
- Analytical Reasoning: Critical and logical thinking and writing skills.
Books and Material:
- Being a doctor, you need less than one week time for the preparation and scoring good marks.
- Being a doctor, you will be above average in English. You need to refresh the grammatical knowledge only.
- Being a doctor, you will also be good in analytical reasoning (critical and logical thinking and writing skills). You just need more practice for this section.
- For Mathematics; you need to do some basic arithmetic and geometry questions. This task needs time for 2-3 days.
- There are a lot of books which have been published for “GAT General C” but the book by Dogar publisher is a good one. It will cover all the basic concepts. You do not need to revise the complete book but the topic of basic interest.
- Join this facebook group. This group is very much helpful for the preparation. Link: Click here
|Subscribe to WhatsApp Broadcast|
|If you want to receive the latest updates on WhatsApp; then send us your number at +923042397393. We will add to our broadcast list. Don’t worry we will send one to two messages on daily basis.|