If you want to resign from the training post (selected through Central Induction Policy), keep in mind the following things:
- You have to deposit all the salaries, you have received so far (during training). If you have not received any salary yet, then you don’t have to deposit anything.
- If a trainee gets admission, gives consent, and joins and exits the program within six months without any approval by the Administrative Department he/she will be debarred from applying in the next three induction programs & will refund the whole stipend earned during the period of training.
- If a trainee joins and then leaves without informing after more than six months, he/she will be debarred from applying in the next three induction programs & will refund the whole stipend earned during the period of training.
- If a trainee gets admission, joins, and then applies for leaving the program, his case will be presented and processed by the institutional PG Committee. The Head of the Institution will discuss the resignation with the candidate and the Program Director and will upload the resignation on PRP Portal and will forward the application to the Specialized Healthcare & Medical Education Department with clear recommendations. SHC & ME Department will decide about debarring him/her for applying in two consecutive induction and recovery of the whole stipend. He/She shall also submit no due certificate. The candidate will not leave the training site until the final outcome of his / her application. The candidate can withdraw his / her resignation within 15 days of tendering the resignation.
- All such orders of exit and/or acceptance of resignation from the program will be issued by SHC&ME Department.
- The regular employees of the Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department & Specialized Healthcare & Medical Education Department will be placed at the disposal of their parent department once their resignation from PG training is approved by SHC&ME Department.
Note: After resigning; If you want to apply to a private institute for training, you can apply anytime. The debarment is only for the Punjab residency program.
|Subscribe to WhatsApp Broadcast|
|If you want to receive the latest updates on WhatsApp; then send us your number at +923042397393. We will add to our broadcast list. Don’t worry we will send one to two messages on daily basis.|